1. TITLE: The title should be short, bright, and informative,written in capital letters, font Arial 14 pt, bold, single colomn alignment center, and does not exceed 15 words. It has to be pinpoint with the issues discussed. The article title does not contain any uncommon abbreviation. The main ideas should be written first and followed then by its explanations.
2. AUTHOR: The author's names (without any academic titles) should written two spaces under title typeface Arial 12 pt and single colomn alignment center and be accompanied by the author's institutions, institutions address, and email addresses.
3. INSTITUTION ADDRESS : In affiliation write the academic description (lecturer/student/researcher), Academic office / study program of undergraduate, magister or doctor for student, work place or department, university or institution. Written one space under the author's name with the font Arial 12 pt and single colomn alignment center.
- Articles (without attachments) consists of ABSTRACT, INTRODUCTION, REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE, RESEARCH METHOD, RESULT AND DISSCUSION, CONCLUSION AND SUGGESTION, REFERENCES. The maximum length of writing is 15 pages. It is typed in Microsoft word 2003 or 2007. Use italic word for using foreign language. Paper size A4, font type arial font size 11, single space. The main part is written in two column with space 6 mm, the margin space between two columns with column width is 7.45 cm with margin top 3 cm, bottom 2.5 cm, left 3 cm, and right 2.5 cm.
4. ABSTRACT : Abstract is written in English or Indonesian with maximum 150 words which give brief explanation about problem of study, purpose, method, finding and conclusion. It is typed in font size 10 with single column. Abstract is written two spaces under correspondence. Single colomn alignment center
Keywords : two spaces after Abstracts written, contains important key words of the article (max. 8 words). Written by typeface Arial 10 pt regular print and single colomn alignment center
5. INTRODUCTION: The introduction must contain (shortly and consecutively) a general background and a literature review (state of the art), the main research problems and research method. In the final part of the introduction, the purpose of the article writing should be stated.
6. REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE: This part consists of previous research that is related to the topic. It analyze previously published material on a specific topic, summarize the research and draw original or unique conclusions.
7. RESEARCH METHOD: This section must be written out briefly, concisely, clearly, but adequately so that it can be replicated. This section contains explanation of the research approach, subjects of the study, conducts of the research procedure, use of materials and instruments, data collection and analysis techniques. These are not theories. In the case of statistical uses, formulas that are generally known should not be written down. Any specific criteria used by the researcher in collecting and analyzing the research data should be completely described.
8. RESULT AND DISSCUSION: This part consists of the research results and how they are discussed. The results obtained from the research have to be supported by sufficient data. The research results and the discovery must be the answers, or the research hypothesis stated previously in the introduction part. The following components should be covered in the discussion: How do your results relate to the original question or objectives outlined in the Introduction section (what/how)? Do you provide interpretation scientifically for each of your results or findings presented (why)? Are your results consistent with what other investigators have reported (what else)? Or are there any differences?
9. CONCLUSION AND SUGGESTION: Conclusion should answer the objectives of the research and the research discoveries. The concluding remark should not contain only the repetition of the results and discussions or abstract. You should also suggest future research and point out those that are underway.
10. REFERENCES: All the references should be numbered in accordance with the numbering in the writings of such major  composed in accordance with the alphabetical order. The writing of references also can be in accordance with the method of Harvard or others. Font Arial 10 pt, regular print. Please use Reference Manager Applications like EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, etc. Referral sources should provide 80% of journal articles, proceedings, or research results from the last five years. Writing techniques bibliography, using the system cites APA 6th edition.
- FIGURE, EQUATION, and TABLE: given the title / description and numbered with the following conditions:
Good pictures, equations, and tables which taken from other sources must be specified its source (name of the author of the source of funds in parentheses).
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
|Focus and Scope|
Jurnal Tourism Pariwisata
Print : ISSN 2622-2876
Elektronik : ISSN 2685-4511
Diterbitkan oleh Jurusan Pariwisata, Politeknik Negeri Kupang
Website : http://jurnal.pnk.ac.id/index.php/tourism
E-mail : email@example.com